Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Introducing... Skinny Boneless Wings!

My tasting plate of skinny boneless wings!


There's only one word I can think of right now to describe the new wings I just tried: AMAZING! And I'm not just saying that because I work here. They were really freaking good.

I stopped into our Route 15 location to give them a try so I could write this post, and they really blew me away. I got them with my favorite wing sauce (Louisiana Garlic-Medium), and they came with a side of light ranch dressing. They were tender and easy to eat. Which is why I love boneless wings in the first place! I'm a bit weird when it comes to getting my hands messy, and by a bit weird I mean, I absolutely hate it! I've always felt that I had to sacrifice calories if I didn't want to avoid the mess that's associated with traditional wings.

NOT ANYMORE! The new skinny boneless wings are less than a 1/3 of the fat of regular boneless wings. They're baked instead of fried so they're not as greasy as original wings either. Because I'm training for my first 5K race, I found this to be pretty exciting! It's a great healthier alternative if you still want to enjoy some of Arooga's famous sauces but not splurge on calories. I have to say, even if they weren't healthier, I'd probably still eat these all the time! They're just that yummy.

And the even more exciting part? We are officially declaring the start of the week, Naked Monday! Skinny boneless wings will only be 39 cents from 5-9pm! Plus like our other types of wings, they'll also be only 49 cents during every happy hour! (Don't forget that you can always see the latest specials on our website too)

So, I definitely recommend checking these out. They're delicious, easy on the waistline, and come at great price! They'll be available at all Arooga's locations starting Monday!

This is what they'll look like when you order them. They come with Super Light Ranch and veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment